There are a handful of languages available for the web developers to develop a back-end website. The most potent languages used by the developers are C++, Python, Java, and PHP. These languages play a very crucial part in the web developing cycle. There are various organizations from small to big sizes that develop a fantastic website. Some web development companies start creating websites without proper planning or use limited resources or enable restricted features lacking in definite technology structures due to lack of knowledge about such development platforms.
In PHP some frameworks are embedded with powerful tools. Various frameworks like Laravel, Symfony, Cake, Yii, CodeIgniter, and other frameworks are available in PHP. These frameworks will help the developers in defining a definite structure, do proper planning and hence help the developers to complete the task faster. Let’s talk about Node.JS and Python in this particular blog post.
Python is a server-side scripting language; an object-oriented programming language. Many developers are addicted to this language. As a result Java background developers find it more comfortable to shift to python.
Developers from another background may find it difficult to change to python. Expert developers make use of both the languages while developing web solutions. If developers think of using both the languages in his project he should have a clear idea about where they should use it? And it should be avoided? The developers should know all the drawbacks, advantages, functions and other factors related to the language.
Why Choose Node.JS?
Here are some points why Node.js is good:
1. Node.js responds faster than Python.
2. Node.js event-driven architecture is best for developing real-time projects.
3. The event-driven architecture can be used to develop game applications and chat applications.
4. Having node.js in the project will increase the productivity of web applications by saving time.
Why Choose Python?
The code in Python is a very critical feature. It is simple so the developers need not put much effort into programming.
Here are some points why Python is good:
1. Developers should write only a few lines of code using Python.
2. Easy to find errors and debug them due to fewer lines of code.
3. Python can utilize multiple third-party modules.
4. Python has built-in the data structure; this will help to create a swifter runtime data structure.