Today, security apps that connect users to home security systems can be found everywhere.
Community Shield is a paid service that unlike traditional home security systems, provides technology that both Connects and Protects community members from the perimeter of their community entrance to their door.
- The Community Shield App combines the physical security of detection devices with the connections achieved through a security specific social network.
Community Shield App Users have the ability to:
- Receive updates and alerts regarding security status in their community.
- Log incidents, concerns, suspicious events and police reports.
- Input and edit family and vehicle information included in the Community Shield system.
- Connect with neighbors regarding security specific matters via the "Know Your Neighbor" messaging center to send or receive messages.