How can we describe Full Stack Developer?
A full stack developer is in a position to perform tasks at any level of the technical stack in which they reside. It means:
- Working with systems system (knowing what hardware to ask for, what operating system to set up, how to make the system and dependencies for all software)
- Understanding, creating, manipulating, and querying databases
- API / back-end code in one or more languages, e. g. Ruby, Java, Python, and so forth.
- Project management as well as client work, e. g. gathering requirements, creating complex specifications and architecture documents, creating good documentation, using a project timeline (e. g., someone who is aware Agile/SCRUM/Kanban)
Perfect combination of Front End Development and Back End Development.
Logistic Infotech has great experienced team of Full Stack Developer
Logistic Infotech gained lots of experience in Web Development, when we are talking about web development there are mainly Front End Development and Back End development. We have very experienced resources who are all rounder and can do all the work as per requirements we call it Full Stack Developer.
Logistic Infotech has completed large number of projects successfully. You can chose us and we can provide great quality work. We can take over the project as our own and give you best results. You can sit back and be a witness of your quality product.
Why should you select Logistic Infotech as Full Stack Developer and Web Development?
Each business needs the experts who have broad information about everything appropriate from the backend to frontend. In this way, the greater part of them tend to contract the full stack developer who has got server and frontend mastery and who is having some expertise in everything. The whole procedure ideal from the idea and ideation venture to the completed item. You can hire full stack developer as a dedicated resource if you have large development work. Our price model of dedicated resource is very affordable.
A full stack developer is the person who is capable in a considerable measure of things. Some of them include:
- Hosting and Server Setup
- Database Design
- API Development
- Web GUI Design
- QA and Testing
- Understanding Requirements
- Securing Server
- Deployment & Delivery